Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mediocre Milly

I have been going back and forth on what I want this blog to be. At first I was going to have it be about all the things I attempted to do. I am a self proclaimed Mediocre Milly. What is a Mediocre Milly you might ask? It means I can do pretty much everything but I'm not great at any of it. I was going to put together a series of projects I attempted to do and see what came out shining and what totally bombed. While I still may do that, I think I'm going to add in everything in between. This blog is going to be one big smorgasbord. My life, my interests, my projects, my wardrobe, great bargains, home decorating, family, and friends. EVERYTHING! I hope to peek some interests along the way.

The hubby and I hit up a local winery today, Oak Crest Winery. We had a wine tasting and selected a couple of gems.

Cannon Ridge Red is a special edition wine. It was created especially for the anniversary of the cilvil war. It is a very smooth merlot. Absolutely delicious. One of a kind!



The second one we picked up is called Symphony. They have a sweet version and a dry version of symphony. We choose the sweet. It's a dessert wine that has a floral fragrance, is very smooth and just the right amount of sweet. YUM!



Here is a link to the winery's website if you're interested.

I am drinking the Cannon Ridge Red tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment