Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm now officially ready to bust out my fall wardrobe!

Summer was fun but I'm looking forward to fall. Skinny jeans, comfy sweaters, and BOOTS! Bring on the boots.

Steve Madden made the perfect fall boot when he came up with the "Intyce" style. I saw them on piperlime and instantly knew they had to be mine! I've never ordered from piperlime before but the free shipping and free returns policy sucked me in. I placed my order on Saturday and I received it on that Wednesday. So piperlime gets ✭✭✭✭✭ stars on quick delivery. Also, it was beautifully packaged. The box was delicately wrapped in tissue paper and included a thank you card from piperlime and a shopping bag.



  The reviews on piperlime were extremely helpful. Everyone suggested going up a half size so that is what I did and I'm glad because they fit perfectly! The leather is really soft and I love the color. They're beautiful and I can't wait to wear them this fall!

The moral of my story is not only am I all set for cooler weather, I will most definitely be ordering from piperlime in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment