Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's a hard knock life.

The hardest thing about blogging is coming up with interesting things to blog about. No one cares if you have a crap day or if your kids are driving you up the wall. I really wanted this to be a productive blog. A blog about things I do, things I see, things I experience, things I try, etc. It's come to my attention that I am quite boring and rarely do I venture out.

That time of year has come around again, back to school that is. My husband is a full time student, working on his bachelors degree. I am a full time student trying working on my associates degree, and my son is a full time Kindergartener this year. Also my daughter is in ballet, my son is in t ball and both kids are doing AWANAs through our church. It's busy and I love it!

I'm so excited for the weather to change. It's like having a fresh start. Pulling out your fall wardrobe and putting away your summer stuff. The fresh, crisp fall air. All the festivals, hay rides, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and build up to the holidays.

Stay classy San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment